Innovative SugarCRM Solution, Tailored for You
In a fast evolving world completely new challenges are waiting just around the corner for businesses. There is a constant need for business to adopt and move fast. This is where innovative and flexible technologies play the role of a savior for business looking for quick solutions and ROI. SugarCRM is one such technology that has weathered the test of time. It is truly a relief for SMEs looking for looking for growth and faced with multiple new challenges.
With over 200 in-house SugarCRM projects spread across all editions of SugarCRM namely Community, Enterprise, Corporate, Professional and Ultimate, Tech Implement’s success rate remains nothing short of 99%. With a certified team of SugarCRM Engineers and Architects, Tech Implement has complete grip over this technology and we are happy to partner with you to make your business ever more adept to change.
WHY USE SUGAR TECHNOLOGY?
Choice & Flexibility
SugarCRM has a wide range of deployment options for on-site, on-demand and cloud with the same level of functionality, personalization and integration with 3rd party software. With Sugar, you can have the flexibility to create intelligent, winning CRM sales, marketing and services strategies to overcome your latest challenges without high level of technical expertise.
Power of Sugar in Your Hand
With the help of SugarCRM Mobile, the power is literally in your hand since everything about your customer is just a tap away. With SugarCRM Mobile’s native applications and newly launched Mobile SDK, you’ll have all the information you need for responsive customer engagement.
Complete Customer Journey At Fingertips
When businesses use Sugar, they can make intelligent decisions faster. That’s because it gives them the required information they need to see a complete user journey and predict opportunity based on customer behavior. It allows the implementation of an experience that customers remember. Which is an essential part of growth.
Features of SugarCRM
- Advanced CRM Reporting & Dashboards
- Integrated Email and Calendar Integration
- Google Apps Integration
- Quote Management
- CRM Campaign Management
- Multilingual and Multicurrency Support
- CRM for Project Management
- Advanced Workflow
- Teams, Roles and Security
- Case Management and Bug Tracking
- Self-Service Portal
- Social CRM
Sell On! with our SugarCRM App
Leads & Opportunities
Accounts & Contacts
Quotes & Orders
Designed to be stable, flexible
Offline & Online mode
Everything comes back to SugarCRM. SellOn! is compatible with Community, Enterprise, Professional, Corporate & Ultimate
For more details about feature set and information on other versions of Sell On! please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Why select Tech Implement as your SugarCRM Partner?
We have 10 years of exclusive experience with SugarCRM. Starting from the then known Community edition to current versions we have seen this product evolve slowly into a world-class product.
- We are SugarCRM development partners of several SugarCRM Elite Partners
- We have a team of Certified SugarCRM Developers delivering coherent solutions including customization, integration, migration, implementation, training and support.
- Experience of developing and implementing SugarCRM solutions to the utmost satisfaction of our clients in industries like Education, Banking, Information Technology, Trading, Manufacturing, Logistics,
Construction, Field Services and many more.
- Our team is a mix of hard core expertise in SugarCRM and a passion for customer care. We work together with our clients to provide quality services by guaranteeing fulfillment and value for money.
- As the leader in providing efficient CRM Solutions, we are nimble and customer-centric, focused on cost cutting, maximizing profits and improving inefficient processes.
Our proven methodology for SugarCRM
- Assessment of existing processes and infrastructure
- Developing understanding of sales, marketing and support processes
- Analysis of gaps and missing functionality
- Prepare a CRM Road Map with prioritizing
- Design Architecture of a suitable solution
- Prototyping and Proof of Concept
- Implementation and Customization
- Training and Support